[at-l] Purism...Plus OT

My personal goal is to see the entire AT. I realize that it changes from
year to year. But I want to see a continuous path of white blazes from
ME to GA (just in case they lied to me). So I don't skip anything.

I don't much care about the plaque. Nobody much cares anyway. But I will
know, and God will know, and I will email both of you.

When (if) I do other trails I realize that this does not apply. And
people I really respect have different, valid for them, standards.

Also, I'm a section hiker. The pressure is different. Most early thru
hikers got lost occasionaly, or made mistakes, or whatever. A section
hike is not a thru hike.

- Gary from Fairfax