[at-l] Backpacking Boots??

what I meant by "scam" is that the better boot people should be putting
better insole materials in to start with; did not mean to imply that the
secondary "insole" market folks were producing "scam" products - quite
the contrary - the fact that there is such a huge and growing insole
market proves that many of the insole products help - and I reckon what
I was trying to get at is that this fact seems to indicate that the
original shoe and boot manufacturers are "scamming" us a bit by not
doing better with their original "factory" insoles . . . of course, a
valid counter-point is the fact that everyone's feet are so different;
from that perspective, having a variety of after-market insole options
is a very good thing!

thru-thinker