[at-l] Palisades Pictures

----- Original Message -----
From: <saunterer@jimbullard.org>
> Good trip report.  About your "belt bag"... Is this a bag that hangs off
> the belt of your pack?  For the stuff I want to reach without taking off
my
> pack (camera, GORP, etc.) I use a small 'fanny pack' that has compression
> straps. ...
> sAunTerer

No. My "belt bag" is a small fanny pack turned to the front.  Would that
make it a "tummy pack" <g>  So we do the same thing.  I had a bunch
of these, but since buying my camera, the ones I used were too small and the
others too big.  hence the new one which is just right.  No compression
straps but it didn't jostle - that's why I was happy with it.

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=226&pr
rfnbr=14470832

Pb