[at-l] brief buy-o, as per kelly

Dear Jelly, ('Tis my nickname for the original poster, Jerry)

THIS IS NOT ONLY a "brief buy-o" per me or anyone, but a trip report as well.
 How do listers feel about trip reports that are not tripped on the AT?
Dang, Jelly, you gotta put in "not (Appalachian) trail related."   Otherwise,
you risk the wrath of other listers.  Alas, you are "kneau" and therefore,
"exempt" from said wrath.  But you have been forewarned. (like that's going
to do any good).

I shall begin my response to your "buy-o," brief as it wasn't:

How envious I am of you!  I have not seen a jutting rock playing a harmonica
in a month of Sundays!  I hope you took a picture.  And I love it when yeller
flowers announce spring, especially when accompanied by red tooting trees.
Hey!  What about the three geese you met on your last forage?  Weren't you in
negotiations to trade places for a day?  There's one of you and three of
them, right?  And one was holding out?  Give him my number, maybe I could
change his/her mind.  I ain't promising nothing, but I'll do my bestest.

OK, restless in appearance.  I TOLD YOU to search your mangled hair for the
missing combs, Jelly.  Jeez, do I gotta buy you a kneau one or twelve?

YOUR DAUGHTER TURNED 18 AND GOT A TATTOO?!?!?  Wow, that must have freaked
you out.  Heck, the only thing I did when I turned 18 is moved to Florida and
become an exotic dancer!   AND, to make things worse, I went into law after
that.  EEK!

Anyway, I wanted to respond in kind to my very best friend Jelly (AKA Jerry).
 He's the strangest person (other than myself) that I know.... What's wrong
with you people?  Someone pass the danged squished pilleauxs!

Jelly's loving friend,
Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html