[at-l] Palisades Pictures

In a message dated 03/15/02 11:27:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
papa_bear_nyc@yahoo.com writes:

> I put some picture of the Palisades Hike up on the web to go along with the
> short report I wrote yesterday.
>
> http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2h6gy/papabear/shakedown_palisades.html
>
> Pb

Pb -

Great pics.  Thanks for sharing.  I like the way you airbrushed in the trees
and airbrushed out the graffiti and winos. <kidding, people>  My fraternal
little brother was from Fort Lee and I spent some good times "a block and a
bridge from NYC" as he described his home address.  He lived up on the cliffs
and had taken some awesome night shots of the GWB from his bedroom window.
Nice views and I agree it's an engineering marvel.

Now I have another reason to drive up to NYC (only a couple of hours up the
road) - along with the Dr. Pepper Jelly Bellys at FAO Schwarz and the corned
beef on rye almost anywhere on Broadway.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---