[at-l] Changes

Jeez, I've logged on FOUR TIMES to write this email, and I keep getting the
old heave ho from AOL, so I'm beginning to wonder if someone's trying to tell
me NOT to write this email....

But I gotta.... my boyfriend of 8 years is making an honest woman out of me.
I'M GETTING MARRIED!

Note to Mom:  I told you to log on so you could read this!!!!  Are you peeing
your pants?   Don't try calling me, I'm coming over.

The future Mrs. Ng Li (not really, I'm keeping my name, but that's so cute!)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---