[at-l] Rutherford Shelter - Water?

Robert Stanley wrote:

> Hi, just wondering if anyone has been by the Rutherford shelter lately?
> If so is the small steam near by running at all?
> I've never seen it dry, but then again we are in a pretty good drought now.

I was there Thursday night. The streams are both running. The 'spring' was also
running nicely. I tried to clean the leaves out of the area where it comes out
of the ground. May try to put a pipe in there next time I'm there. (Can I do
that without gettin' into trouble?)  So, yes...there is water at Rutherford.
Still no privy, though

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98