[at-l] Changes

KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:

> But I gotta.... my boyfriend of 8 years is making an honest woman out of me.
> I'M GETTING MARRIED!

I'm thinkin' it's gonna take a lot more than gettin' married to make you an
honest woman...

> Note to Mom:  I told you to log on so you could read this!!!!  Are you peeing
> your pants?   Don't try calling me, I'm coming over.

(Is Kelly's mom on the list???)  (Does Kelly's mom have a problem peeing her
pants?) (Or, is that a good thing?) (Is Kelly coming over to my house?)

> The future Mrs. Ng Li (not really, I'm keeping my name, but that's so cute!)

"I'd like to buy a vowel"...

Oh, and congratulations...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy