[at-l] Shoveling out the mailbox......OT

> Correction, Jack.  Twas I who came up with the quote, in
> hopes of closing a lingering thread, and look what I've done --
> spawned a whole new off-topic one.

Sorry...

> The attribution of the quote to a specific piece of work ("The
> Aesthetic Education of Man") was entirely Shane's doing.

Sorry...

> But yeah, our man Shane does at times appear to be a latter-
> day Renaissance Man.  Either that or he's really good with his
> web search engines. <g>

Both actually.  My wife tells me I'm a hyper-active genius.  What do you do
with a 170 I.Q. when you hardly ever sleep?  I, for one, read a lot and go
for long walks.

The internet is really great for those late nights when you suddenly wonder
about the specific gravity of peanut butter, and can't find the answer in
your library...

Shane