[at-l] Shovelibng out the mailbox......

""... I see Weary and Jim are about to celebrate the bi-centennial of the
Burr-Hamilton  duel a coupla years early.  Gentleman!  To your places, please,
you may fire  when ready! ......" offer Baltimore J.

 That's the problem with going on hikes, you miss the nuances of the list. Jim
 and I are best buddies. In response to a question, I said once you pass a blaze
 you should be able to see another one, but not a lot of blazes.

 18 posts later -- including one in which I suggested Jim didn't really disagree
with me -- Jim announced that after passing a blaze one should be able to see
the one just passed, presumably by turning around, and "at least" one in front.

 I see no monumental challenge in these positions. But, Jack, If you think a
 duel is needed, I'm up for it if I can choose the weapons. Let's duel to see
 who can do the most to provide buffers needed to keep the trail reasonably wild
 -- no time limit. That way the loser will never know he's lost.   (he'll be
 either euthanized or otherwise deaded.)

 Weary