Re[2]: [at-l] socks needed

"...When my Thorlos blew out by the time I got to Damascus,..." writes stitches.

Thurlos come in a variety of weights. I bought my first two pairs about Damascus
in '93. They were "trekkers" i think,  the heaviest socks Thurlo made. Nine
years later they still haven't worn out.

 Lighter weight versions of Thurlos have been my every day sock ever since.
 Occasionally a pair will get a hole in the heal. All mine have been seconds
 purchased from the Thurlo factory store in Stateville, NC.

 Weary