[at-l] Making a "record" of your hike

I'm planning on getting some of those little self adhesive address labels
made up.  You can get them in the sort of plastic sticker as opposed to the
more papery kind which seems to me like it would be more weather resistant.
Then they could either be torn off the roll and handed out or stuck in trail
registers or if other folks wanted to, it would be easy to just stick them
in their trail journals.

Alexis