[at-l] Making a "record" of your hike

Hi Papa Bear,

Sheltowee (GAME'99) is hiking across the country right now and does use
business cards that include his name and Web address. He said that, since a
lot of people are interested in the hike and want to find his Web site, it's
a lot easier to hand them a business card instead of writing down the URL on
a napkin.

waterfall