[at-l] What annoys you AFTER the hike (was) ETHICS OF SNORING

After the thread on snoring, I started thinking about how annoyed I was and
how I couldn't sleep after I came back from the AT in 92.  The simplest
sound would jar me awake: The hum of the power lines running to nearby
plants; the sound of trucks running down the road in a conga line about 2 to
4 AM in the morning; the sound of the paperperson around 4 to 5; and other
such little sounds.  I'd go to the river and sit for a few hours or down to
Hardee's and drink soft drinks while writing.  Then when I absolutely could
not stay awake, I'd go home.

So what annoyed you when you got off the trail?  And how did you cure it?

William, The Peace and Quiet Turtle