[at-l] What annoys you AFTER the hike (was) ETHICS OF SNORING

Oh God.  I'm going to be fine on the trail with the snorers, but I'm going
to have to move when I get home.  I live less than a hundred yards from the
train tracks.  I'm so used to it though that I sleep through the noise and
vibration of the one and four am trains.  I've never yet met any snorers who
can rival Amtrak.

Alexis

The simplest