[at-l] Off Topic, Long, Personal, No Gear Advice Here

DaRedhead@aol.com
On Sunday, March 03, 2002 6:05 AM
Red wrote:
<
and I felt Mom there, letting me know it was okay to go there
without her, because I'll never really be without her.

and
<
could have summed it up by saying "I went there, and I found
Mom was there too."

Red -

Beautiful...

My Dad is MIA in Vietnam - be 36 years this March 15 - and I still feel his
presence, and every time I go somewhere where he and I had talked about
visiting or had visited, I have this need to take a few minutes and spend it
with him - and I always find him there.  My wife has come to recognize this
and gives me this couple of minutes alone.  Still celebrate his birthday,
still wear an MIA bracelet for him.  Time heals a lot of wounds, and soothes
a lot of the sorrow in our hearts, but never dims the memories of those we
love.

Here's to your Mom - may she forever be in your heart and your thoughts.

Jim  aka WhoAh