[at-l] Off Topic, Long, Personal, No Gear Advice Here

Damn, Red, that was the longest 1 mile trip report ever! <G>

Anyway, I don't know if it's PMS or if I just love my Mom too, but I read
your post, and just bawled.  I had to read it in shifts because I COULDN'T
read it for crying! It was a three hankie trip report!

I know your Mom was with you on Springer, and she's with you now, and she'll
be with you on your thruhike.  She'll be right by your side the rest of your
life.  Don't ever forget that.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html