[at-l] Off Topic, Long, Personal, No Gear Advice Here

Someone needs to smack you for the title including "Off Topic". You
only wrote the longest trip report on the shortest section distance on
record.

I think when you get around to the thruhike, War and Peace will appear
small by comparison. ;-)

Welcome to Georgia. Wish you had gotten to stay a bit longer. That
downhill heading north from the parking lot is treacherous in rain. I
hope everyone did well.

Bill...