Re[6]: [at-l] Freeze Dried food questions.

> My only previous experience with freeze dried
> food was at Philmont twenty or
> so years ago.

Back then, you could have eaten the wrapper and not
noticed...

> My question is, have they made any progress on
> the flavor side of things with
> freeze dried dinners over the last twenty years?

Food technology has come a long way in twenty years.  I
absolutely adore freeze dried foods, but I am fairly poor
and fairly cheap, so I often opt for a less expensive meal.

I should admit to you, in all fairness, that my taste buds
aren't necessarily like everyone else's.  I actually LIKE
military MRE's and will eat them in favor of restraunt
food...

Shane