Re[6]: [at-l] Freeze Dried food questions.

It seems to be a slow Saturday night on the list so I'll delurk and ask a
question.

My only previous experience with freeze dried food was at Philmont twenty or
so years ago.  After ten straight days of eating that stuff I was really
craving some sort of taste to my food.  Pretty bland fare, although, thank
heavens someone on the crew had had the foresight to bring along some garlic
salt and it helped a little.

My question is, have they made any progress on the flavor side of things with
freeze dried dinners over the last twenty years?

Thanks (and back to lurk)
Dave B