[at-l] Scanning Question

Thanks for all the responces. Based on what ya'll said, let me clarify some
things and ask some more questions:

I'm basically assuming that people would not be printing these at home
unless they want a very reduced form, so some professional printing type of
place would be the alternative... Also, I'd like to be able to have these
scanned once (it's been a pain in the butt to find a place with a large
enough scanner where I don't have to mail these and I want to minimize the
amount of time it takes). So, is it possible to have a 300 dpi version
minipulated (compressed/compacted??) into a faster-loading, viewable form
for the web, while at the same time, allow a clickable option to have the
original resolution version downloaded directly onto a CD from the web? That
would resolve the capacity issue.... then the CD could be brought somewhere
to be printed.. That's kind of the premise I've been shooting for here.

thanks,

wc