[at-l] cleaning your backpack

Phil's post about washing a back pack at the car wash and possibly use
as a hiker wash. Brings to mind that most powerfull shower at Fontanna
Dam. I remember the public shower there to be almost as strong as a car
wash. The water almost hurt it sprayed so hard. One good thing though
this is the only place I have been able to get clean with only one
shower, after walking a hundred miles or so. Usually I have to soak my
arm pits for a while :-) Scrubbing them raw doesnt help, they still
stink. Gee I may never get over a thru hike.:D

chase:o

testing web forum