[at-l] Keeping Clean - WAS cleaning your backpack

> Usually I have to soak my
> arm pits for a while :-) Scrubbing them raw
> doesn't help, they still
> stink. Gee I may never get over a thru hike.:D

I have two solutions for this.  First, I always try to
shower every day on the trail.  This doesn't always work,
and the ultra-lighters will scoff at me for my make-shift
camp shower, but sometimes you get lucky.

When this doesn't work, use a baby wipe or two every day.

Failing all of this, shower completely, then fill a tub with
hot water and add an entire box of table salt.  Soak for 15
minutes and shower again.  Works every time.  Not
recommended for people with high blood pressure or weak
hearts. YMMV

Shane