[at-l] Tents

Jason. I'd encourage you to consider taking a big chance, purchase a
Nomad 2-4-2 and try it out. It is voluminous. It weighs as little as
the original Nomad, it needs at most 2 trekking poles - but could be
rigged with local sticks or strings tied to overhead branches. It is
ventilated. I doubt it is as aerodynamic as the Nomad and the
commercial tents you mentioned, but others have been out there in
storms with it and reported no biggy problems.

If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you if Kurt doesn't take it
back.

Bill...