[at-l] Gear Question---

I think it matters little. It does provide a couple of ways to see
which is more comfortable for you, but as long as the belt rests on
your pelvic crests, you are putting the weight where it belongs.
Curving down and over those bones is more comfortable to me.

You ought to contact Kelty if you didn't get the webbing belt. It works
quite well, is very light and is more likely to turn into a means to
carry the top bag as a fanny sack. It doesn't work as a tree hugger to
support a hammock - at least not for this big guy.

Bill...