[at-l] Tents

I would like some opinions from you listers (like I'll get any response), on the Kelty Clark and the Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight CD or a Walrus Zoid (has MSR bought them out cause I see they have Zoid or was Walrus just a name that MSR used?). I know Kurt has the Nomad but I'm kinda goofy when it comes buying something and not being able to crawl inside it, set it up etc. I'm too far away to just drive on over to the nearest Nomad owner, unless there is someone who lives in ND that lives close to the Canadian Border or is planning on coming to Winnipeg for kicks or a fellow Manitoban just happens to have one. I don't comfortably fit into bivy sacks, no shoulder (read Belly) room and I haven't gotten into the tarp thingie yet (mosquitoes are a tad to big for that type of tom foolery). Can anyone suggest which one would better or give me some more suggestions? Please.

Jakealoo
Sick and tired of hauling 8lbs of TNF Road Runner around especially since I have the hiking bug and my wife doesn't.
Hah. What a cruel, cruel joke.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---