[at-l] Eyeglasses

Hello Listers

I want your opinion on whether I should bring my eyeglasses.
I have a very weak prescription that helps me to avoid headaches
when spending hours in front of computer screens as part of my
most recent job. Because I like to avoid these headaches, I made
myself wear these glasses everyday.

I can see well enough without glasses to read the smallest print
on a restaurant menu without difficulty. The only trouble I have
while not wearing them is trying to read small street signs from
a LONG distance while driving at night.

Should I bring the glasses or should they spend 6 months in a
storage locker?

Jay