[at-l] Light weight. Does it end on the trail?

Daniel writes:
----------------
What I was hoping to avoid ( and might have failed) was a "more stuff = bad,
less stuff = good" equation. It's not nearly that simple. Those two
statements can be true, but they can also be false.
<snip>
But as Amy pointed out, (and as an example only) she has a small managerie
to care for... but if these animals bring joy to her life, and are not a
burden for her, then not only is there nothing wrong, but everyting right
about this.

I agree entirely. I think everyone's personal world is valid, each with
their own set of priorities, and I wouldn't want to apply or impose my own
perceptions and definitions to someone else.

wc