[at-l] OT 35mm Slide film

Olympus recommends a film speed of 400 -- though I find 200 works okay in good
sunlight. This requirement eliminates Kodachrome, an excellent film, but except
in ideal circumstances requires a faster lens than the Epic Zoom has. I think
the other choices come in fast enough speeds and are both good films, but
frankly, though I've used both, I haven't used them enough to tell the
difference. One is supposed to be better for skin tones, the other better for
scenery, or flash, or something. But for trail use the distinctions are
something only a professional is likely to notice.

I use Agfachrome, because the colors are more muted and natural. But it doesn't
produce those "ohs" and "ahs" produced by unnaturally brilliant kodachrome
slides.

Weary