[at-l] Dogs on the Trail

In a message dated 1/31/2002 6:23:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> Not all of us let our dogs in shelters, or let them drink from streams,
> or let them off leash, or let them mug others for dinner.  I don't.
> I don't appreciate others that do.  Please let's not tar all dog
> owners with the same.. tar.

Of course, not all owners let their dogs run free, but very few of them leash
them either.  Or keep them out of the water sources, out of the shelters or
out of general mischief.  I applaud good dog (and owner) behavior, although I
found it rare on the AT.  Hike the trail for a few weeks in the rain and
you'll know exactly where I'm coming from.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---