[at-l] Dogs on the Trail

Toe -

The boysenberries done you proud last weekend.

Black&blue

In a message dated 01/31/02 8:46:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

<< ### You know that saying about "A lack of planning on your part
 does not constitute an emergency on my part."  It applies here.
 Someone else's "added responsibility" is theirs; it is *not* the
 rest of society's. My kids were at the crowded PA Ruck this past
 weekend -- if I could not trust them to behave such that they
 did not require attention/minding by anyone besides me, they
 would not have been out of my sight. (And outside of some ...
 tree height concerns -- that I hope I put to rest -- I *think*
 they were gentlemen all weekend. Anybody? Anybody?) >>