[at-l] Next hiking question - my schedule - am I insane?

It would be for me. As Delita learned on her hike, you should use other's
estimates as only guesses. But the PUDS before Gooch Gap Shelter, the
Neel's Gap to Cheese Factory section and others just are pounding elevation
changes. I know folks who have done Springer to Fontana in 11 days, but you
are much more ambitious than I would be.

OrangeBug