[at-l] weight/use efficiency & Guns

Kahley,

My experience was much the same.  By the time we got into high school, we had
to check our guns at the office -- imagine that!  The beginning of the end.
Now if a kid gets caught with a pen knife he/she will get expelled.  Same
school -- different times and attitudes.  Funny though, we've had more murders
here the past fifteen years, than all the time I was growing up, and in none
of the recent murders was a gun used.

Ron