[at-l] Best Tent for Tru-Hike? ['03]

If you have some money to spend on a tent and need a
big but lightweight tent, you might want to look at a
Stephenson brand tent. For the light weight they are
huge comparitively. You'd need at least a model 2R as
a minimum, possibly a model 3R. Possibly even watch
for a used Stephenson tent on the used gear websites I
posted to AT-L recently.

I'd point you to their website but ahh...I have work
to do this afternoon and can't be sitting in front of
a website with my mind looped up thinkin' of those
tent models. You'll see what I mean when you visit the
webssite...hey! You'll be newlyweds. You should know
what I mean. Ha.

Datto