[at-l] Best Tent for Tru-Hike? ['03]

I own and have happily hiked with a clip flashlight for two years until the
folks on this list shamed me shedding all that useless weight (kidding!!! -
no cards and letters please) and trying the contortionist device (Hennessey
Hammock) I'm taking with me this spring.

If you don't care about keeping your packs in the tent, the clip flashlight
is a two person tent and might work for your other scenario.  While you have
twice as many pounds as me, you only have 2 inches on me and my pack is as
big as Amy and we both fit inside with room to spare.  The tent weighs about
4.5 pounds.

Black&blue