[at-l] Download ATN?

Hey Worm:

Down loaded find for me.  Looks good.

Using:

Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.1998

IE 5 5.00.2314.1003

56K Internet-Fax Modem which normally steps down speeds to 53K

It took a tad over seven minutes.
[BTW -- I had a window up where I could watch the modem activity.  There
were some 30 sec plus delays waiting for response from the server.  Another
question you might want to look into is, "What EMail package we are using
and was it online at the time?".   I use MS Express 5.0.   I took it
off-line, before downloading the file.  I have had hang-up in the past when
I got an EMail message which had an url which in turn lead to a long IE
session, like a file download.  My assumption is that the automatic "Check
for new messages" gets wrapped around the download in some way.]

No error messages

Acrobat Reader 5.0

Chainsaw