[at-l] YuckYuckYuck... was GARUCK LIST

News to me. Wished I had known someone had taken up the ball and cut
deals. We could have saved a lot of email time. I'll be glad to let the
ball stay with that industrious person (please stand up and be
counted), and not ever feel sorry if they change venue on their own.

I look forward to the YuckYuckYuck RUCK. It sounds festive.

Bill...