[at-l] Animals on the trail

Ya know that story really got to my curiosity.  I know there are
crayfish that will live in saturated ground but up on a ridge?
I bet I would have gotten 'distracted' by that sight and sat their dithering
all day, trying to decide whether to give the poor guy a life to the creek
or leave him to his fate.  Maybe he was the Lewis of the Crayfish version
of Lewis and Clark, looking for the northern passage.  Maybe he was
a Crocodile Dundee, gone walkabout?  Could he be GA>ME?
Nah...any creature that mixed up must have been SOBO....<G>
Really odd!!!!

BTW...gotcha on the PaRuck shuttle. Jesslemmeknow