[at-l] Animals on the trail

>What have you seen? How close did you come? Was it close enough, or too close for comfort?

The oddest animal I have seen on the trail was a bright red crawfish just hanging out at the top of the trail going down to Pecks Corner.  It was so bright, I thought it was a plastic toy until I poked it with my leki and it attacked with a huge half inch claw. It was still in the same place when we came up in the morning so we moved it off the trail - hope it found it's way down to a creek.

POG