[at-l] March Weather in Georgia/Gear

Hi

I'll let others tuckerize your gear.

I live in Vermont, born and bred. I have hiked the Greens, Whites, and
'Dacks. I've also hiked the North Georgia AT thru the Smokies in March and
Early April. Expect weather comparable to the Whites in October. A lot of
good weather but you could be surprised with a 15 degree morning or a few
inches of snow. It won't last long and shouldn't really bother a New
Englander. There are lots of places to hole up for a day or two if it gets
real bad.

The Old RidgeRunner

multipart/alternative
  text/html