[at-l] March Weather in Georgia/Gear

The Esbit will be fine.  You really need the additional BTUs of a white gas
stove when you might be using snow for water or heating all your water so
you can carry warm enough water to prevent it from freezing.  That's not an
issue in GA.  Esbit will work fine in the weather conditions you're likely
to find in GA in March.  Just bring a few extra tabs in case you want a
couple of extra warm beverages here and there.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99
(year round Whites hiker and confirmed Esbit user  ;-)