[at-l] FlaRUCK

How many are interested?  Does mid- to late-February sound good?  President's
Day is Feb.18, so you "banker's hours" workers might have a 3-day weekend the
16th-18th.  Some of us Floridians were thinking Ocala Nat'l Forest would be a
good place because of it's central location.  Would we need indoor meeting
areas, or is camping area good enough?  Comments?  Questions?  Or did I ask
enough?

-Teresa
I apologize if you receive this twice.  I posted to 2 lists.

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---