[at-l] "trip report"- meniscus corner

This is really only furthering the discussion that there are more than
2 ways to skin a cat. I use either a WM Puma down bag (that was far
more expensive than I would have bought for myself) or a $20 Target
fleece bag, and either a Nomad tent for very cold weather or a
Hennessey Hammock. The zero degree bag and the 50 degree bag weigh
about the same, but each have ares of specific comfort.

Your use of a tarp/poncho along with a bivy is very interesting,
especially compared to a hammock/tarp system. You have dual use for the
poncho. I suspect you could have a lighter down bag and lighter warmer
weather bag and come out fairly equally, except your current equipment
works well and is paid for.

Bill....