[at-l] hikers are flying but need ride from Miami

Hey guys,
Thanks for the response to my request to info and rides. We have decided to fly from Boston to
Miami and have purchased tickets. Thanks goes to Stitches for offering to put us up on Sunday the
25th and taking us to the airport. Now, we arrive at Miami airport on Monday the 26 at 9:35pm on
flight 507. We are thinking of starting our hike somewhere between the 28th to 1 Dec. Anyone in
the are who can help us get to Key West would be appreciated. Thanks folks.

=====
Jolene Koby :)
"Jojosmiley" GA-ME'99&'00, LT'01 "Savor the moments"
Current mailing address and ECT support person:
Susanne Ashland
POB 419, Canaan, ME 04924