[at-l] Pack list for feedback

At 11:29 AM 10/8/01 -0400, Anderson, Paula_(MD) wrote:

>I have both a set of fleece pants and the long mid-weight capilenes.  I
>ended up ditching the fleece pants after 1 3-day trip in the winter pre
>hike.  They were bulky to pack and I never used them.

Paula, stretch fleece tights...yum....much different than fleece pants.  The
pair I have are warmer than midweights plus lightweight undees.
Problem with finding odd things here and there...I removed the tag
so I can't even tell who made them.  I'll try and remember to bring
them to the Ruck if you haven't moved west by then <sigh>.

multipart/mixed
---