[at-l] Tiny blended cannister

I was wrong, it's made by Peak, not Primus.
It's marked 3700- 712 T
contents 70%Butane 30% Propane   3.5 oz
weighs about 4 oz
Measures approx 3.5 x 2.25 in
I can't tell you how long it will burn cause I
rarely use it.  We use a little cannister stove on
our boat and since weight isn't really an issue,
we can carry spares, so I generally break out
a new one for hiking and cycle low partials
to the boat.  How do I tell if one is too low to
last for a given trip?  I hand it to Mike and ask if'
there are four or six meals left in there.  He is always
right!!!  Go figure...
I bought this at Wildware.  They have a website but
it generally sucks  http://www.wildware.com/
Their skew number is0179610101  3.5oz butane cart.
They are OK folks (at the Harrisburg store) and might ship.
I really like the simplicity of the cannister stoves for warm
weather hikes.
Just wish the cans could be recycled   :*(.

multipart/mixed
---