[at-l] New Zealand

My name is Ian. I joined this mailing list due to the fact that my brother
and myself are planning to thru-hike in 2003. It is a long way off, but we
live a long way off. I live in New Zealand and he lives in London.
The reason I am now writing, is that I only found out the shocking news
about the attacks in the USA by this mailing list. We may be far away, but
our thoughts and prayers are with everyone touched by the events.
I hope to meet and see some of you guys in 18 months time.

Ian