[at-l] New Zealand

--- "Kleingeld, Ian (Futurebuild)" <Ian.Kleingeld@chh.co.nz> wrote:
> My name is Ian. I joined this mailing list due to the fact that my
> brother and myself are planning to thru-hike in 2003.
### Welcome, Kiwis!

> We may be far away, but
> our thoughts and prayers are with everyone touched by the events.
> I hope to meet and see some of you guys in 18 months time.
### Thanks, Ian. And while you're planning, keep in mind that DC and NYC
are an EASY (if contra-cultural) ride from the AT, and would make VERY
cool side trips on a throughhike. Consider especially hitting NYC; after
18 months, I think you'd see a helluva city. The next 18 months especially
will be remarkable ones.

Sloetoe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!