[at-l] perspective

I am with you brother. I am so tired of the blather over seeing our
government as the Great Satin, while our citizens are also targeted by
terrorists. I am tired of fellow listers berating others over purity of
faith in the trail, over allegiance to one list leader or another, over
peripheral and extreme legal events (ED is an appropriate term), over other
slinging of manure.

After the events of today, and after receipt of further accusations by a
hiker I had come to respect and appreciate, I am  sure I no longer wish to
be a part of this "community." I find listers more interested in extremes
and argument, and little willing to find moderation and perspective.
Congratulations to the terrorists of this list who have created yet another
ATML.

OrangeBug
signing off