[at-l] Re: Pointing fingers at Orange Bug - Sloetoe

--- Steve Adams <stephensadams@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Reference your post, dated September 10, 2001, whining at Orange Bug.
### Why use "whining" unless you're trying to denigrate?

> I either have not paid sufficient attention, or it just doesn't bother
> me as much, but this tempest doesn't engender much passion within me.
### Take a big enough stake in this community, and it may.

> NO ONE WRITES FOR ME, without my prior permission expressed in writing.
### Fair enough, Steve, and duly noted. So get out there and contribute
something. Take a stake and quite your convenient objections. You're part
of the solution, Steve, or part of the problem.

### And what about you?

Sloetoe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!